Re: [anjuta-list] do install .so do not install .la

On Monday, March 21, 2011 05:21:45 pm Johannes Schmid wrote:
> Hi!
>
> > I don't know. anjuta doesn't really handle this, it uses autotools and
> > in particular libtool for this. Do you know how is it done in other
> > autotools projects?
>
> Actually I think that should be done in the rpm spec file which decides
> which files should be installed. autotools/libtool create these files by
> default but the package manager doesn't need to include them (and will
> even skip them by default probably).
>
> Regards,
> Johannes

I just found out the auto*tools setup should create this file, in case anybody
needs it in some foriegn or wierd situation, but the rpm.spec file or debian
source package should delete it! Wierd.

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott BlackPatchPanel com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J