Re: [anjuta-list] do install .so do not install .la
- From: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- To: Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr>
- Cc: anjuta-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [anjuta-list] do install .so do not install .la
- Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 18:21:45 -0400
> I don't know. anjuta doesn't really handle this, it uses autotools and
> in particular libtool for this. Do you know how is it done in other
> autotools projects?
Actually I think that should be done in the rpm spec file which decides
which files should be installed. autotools/libtool create these files by
default but the package manager doesn't need to include them (and will
even skip them by default probably).
] [Thread Prev