[anjuta-list] Anjuta Help / code freeze

Hi everybody!

First, as you know, there is hard-code freeze Monday 00:00 UTC. No code
changes might be made without asking the release-team.

But, as you all hate to be stuck coding, there is actually other things
to do. I stubbed out the topics I would like to see in a new anjuta help
document. You can view this by starting

# yelp index.page

in the manuals/anjuta-manual/C directory. Currently all topics are empty
but I would love it somebody finds the time to fill them with live. As
they are empty they are also not distributed/installed but that's very
simple to do. The pages are written in the mallard [1] xml dialog which
is so much simpler than docbook in general.

I tried to organize the help in a task based way to to only create
topics about non-obvious stuff. But feel free to create new topics or
move things around as you like. Maybe some of the text from the old
manual can be reused but from a first sight it didn't look like that
would make much sense.

I won't have time to write the manual but I would love if anybody would.

Thanks,
Johannes

[1] www.projectmallard.org