[anjuta-list] What type of project should I choose?

I am trying to create a project for a C library. Code has already been written
I want to add the autotools infastructure with the goal of producing a rpm and
debian source package.

The existing code uses a raw makefile which I want to convert to autoconfigure,
automake, libtool.

It has do directories or "groups" a src direcotry used to build the library
and a doc directory containing some pdf and html.

What type do I select for the main directory?

Do I call it generic and make the src directory a library?

Or do I call it a Makefile type or generic minimal?

What is the difference between these types?

The "Creating a New Project" of the manual says:
	Select the type of application you want to create in the second page. Click
	on Next to proceed.
But it does not tell me the difference between these types.

Thank You.

P.S.

Does anjuta provide facillities to create rpm and debian source package
infrastructure? That is really my target. The library is not needed without
the source package.

Are there any tools to automaticly create these?

Thank You

--
Paul Elliott                               1(512)837-1096
pelliott BlackPatchPanel com               PMB 181, 11900 Metric Blvd Suite J