Re: [anjuta-list] How to use CVS interface with Anjuta

Hi!

> Aha! Right you are.  The Anjunta CVS interface assumes that you have a work area that has already had 'cvs checkout' performed on it such that the CVS directory exists with all of the related contents.  If I have an Anjuta work area and import it through the CVS interface, it does not do this for me.  It does not look at the CVSROOT environment variable etc.
>
> I am a n00b but I consider this a bug in the interface.  Should I submit as an Anjuta/CVS bug somewhere?

We didn't implement that feature for CVS, only for git and svn where you
can directly import your project from a server with "File->New->Project
for existing sources. There is no real plan for doing the same with CVS
because it is rather considered legacy as nearly anybody has switched to
git/bazaar or svn now. It's probably not difficult to implement though.

But of course you are free to file bugs and somebody might pick it up.
The bugtracker is at bugzilla.gnome.org product: anjuta