Re: [anjuta-list] How to use CVS interface with Anjuta

Hi Harvey!

>    /usr/bin/cvs -f -z3 commit -m "Update 2010/11/28 16:06"
>    cvs commit: No CVSROOT specified! Please use the '-d' option
>    cvs [commit aborted]: or set the CVSROOT environment variable.
>    CVS command failed.  See above for details
>
> (typed by hand in case there are typos).  I have verified that the
> CVSROOT environment variable is properly defined, and I don't see how to
> specify it in any alternate interface.
>
> Any ideas?

I must admit that I haven't use cvs for ages so I mind just don't work
anymore but it should. Usually you don't need to define CVSROOT when you
are inside your working tree.

Do you have a project open when you try the cvs commands? IIRC anjuta
uses the root directory of the project as working directory for CVS and
as such it won't work if you don't have a project open.