Re: [anjuta-list] Anjuta documentation

Hi!

> I think that we should start to rewrite the current anjuta manual (in
> manuals/anjuta-manual/C). I think the main work is not really to write
> new information but rather reorganized all the informations in a more
> structured way. You can display your documentation like with DocBook
> manuals using:

Well, the current manual is very general and explains some things in
great details while others are omitted. The GNOME help leads a bit
towards a tutorial style help. Something like

* "Create a project" vs. "Project wizard"
* "Effective code editing" vs. "Editor"

I guess you get the point. The goal is to describe the interesting and
important steps and not the function behind each button. That probably
needs a major rewrite and much information is completely outdated.