Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta internationalization language list

On Sat, 2010-06-12 at 22:11 -0700, Zhang, Jessica wrote:
> Hiroyuki Sekihara wrote:
> > Hi Jessica.
> > Please check out this page:
> > http://l10n.gnome.org/module/anjuta/
> >
> > This page shows how many languages has been translated about Anjuta.
> >
> > Reageds.
>
> Hi Hiroyuki,
>
> Thanks for providing the URL.  Can you explain what does each entry mean?
> E.g. Japanese 63% (1364/573/211), what is the percentage? What are the 3
> numbers in the ()?
>
> Thanks
> Jessica

Hi Jessica.

First, my native language is Japanese, so please forgive me if my
English is strange.
And I am a newbie to anjuta, Japanese translation team, and also Gnome,
too.
So bellow information is mostly from manual and translation team's ML.

---
The '(1364/573/211)' is output by msgfmt command(see bellow).

h1r0s viking:~/Desktop$ LANG=C msgfmt -cv ja.po
1364 translated messages, 573 fuzzy translations, 211 untranslated
messages.

Meaning of 'fuzzy' is that this message's translation is fuzzy, and this
is marked by translator.

If message is marked 'fuzzy', it will not be processed by translation
tools.
So 'fuzzy' messages not affects for localized target.
These messages only exists in files for translators, named 'po file'.

So '63%' is a ratio of the translated message that the user actually
sees.

Thanks.

--
Hiroyuki Sekihara <hiroyuki sekihara gmail com>