Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta internationalization language list

Hi Jessica!

Could you give us some more information about the plugin? Is it the poky
plugin?

I already talked to some intel people if they would like to bring the
plugin upstream. That would also help you get the plugin translated as
the gnome translation teams usually translate any code that is hosted on
gnome.org into their languages. That's also the reason why the language
of supported languages you have been pointed to is that long.

Thanks and regards,
Johannes