Re: [Anjuta-list] Anjuta internationalization language list

Johannes Schmid wrote:
> Hi Jessica!
>
> Could you give us some more information about the plugin? Is it the
> poky plugin?
>
> I already talked to some intel people if they would like to bring the
> plugin upstream. That would also help you get the plugin translated as
> the gnome translation teams usually translate any code that is hosted
> on gnome.org into their languages. That's also the reason why the
> language of supported languages you have been pointed to is that long.
>
> Thanks and regards,
> Johannes

Hi Johannes,

Yes, Liping forward your email to me and we're working on the same Poky
plug-in.
Can you further elaborate what does it mean if we submit the Poky plug-in
upstream?

1) It will be in Anjuta's central repository, can we keep our own
repository?
2) Can we have the commit access to the master?
3) Do we have to schedule our work around the 6mon Anjuta release cycle?
4) You mentioned there're some integration work, don't know how much effort
will that be

We like the idea as you mentioned in the email that be included in Anjuta
may
Potentially increase its user base.  But since the work is part of a bigger
project,
We need to better understand what the commitment it involves.
Can you further elaborate on that?

Thanks,
Jessica