Re: [Anjuta-list] Comment/uncomment code

Hi!

There is a python-plugin loader (and another is in development). Anyway,
it won't be possible to use gedit plugins in anjuta because they are
(despite using gtksourceview) completely different applications with
different APIs.

Anyway, Anjuta has language-support plugins for several languages (C/C
++, Javascript) and some are in development (Python, etc.). I don't
think Anjuta is used for Latex very often so I doubt we should add a
plugin for it, but having comment/uncomment for C shouldn't be
difficult.