Re: [Anjuta-list] Comment/uncomment code

Hi!

Ah, sorry, saw you post on the anjuta forums but forgot to answer. Well,
yes, mail is the prefered way because the SF.net Forums are quite
unsuable...

In short, the gtksourceview doesn't have this feature, that's why the
menu entry and the shortcut is not available if you use it. You can also
use the scintilla editor from the anjuta-extras package which does
provide this feature and in which case there is a menu-item
Edit->Comment->...