Re: [Anjuta-list] Comment/uncomment code

> In short, the gtksourceview doesn't have this feature,
>
> Regards,
> Johannes
>

> Am Freitag, den 05.02.2010, 09:04 +1100 schrieb Allen Benter:
> > Hi,
> > I am trying to find how to comment/uncomment code in Anjuta 2.28.1.0
> > under openSUSE 11.2.

Thanks Johannes.  I have installed the extra package and now have
scintila as the editor.  But, I must say, it is not as appealing to use
as gtksourceview.

I use gedit quite a lot for Latex, and it has comment/uncomment as a
python plugin.  Gedit also uses gtksourceview.  Has there been any
thought given to adding python plugins to Anjuta so that one could,
perhaps, use existing plugins from gedit, monodevelop & others (if they
exist)?

Allen