Re: [Anjuta-list] ctags

> Hi!
>
>> This is the same as what is on the sourceforge site.  I do not have
>> emacs
>> installed.  Is there no way to get Anjuta to rebuild it's tags database
>> for the local project files?
>
> You can delete .anjuta_sym_db from the project top level directory and
> restart anjuta. Anyway, you should consider to update to 2.26.1 (or at
> least file a bug in launchpad that they should update their package.

I removed the Ubuntu package with 'apt-get remove anjuta', downloaded the
sources, ran configure, installed lots of packages it said it needed, when
configure finally succeeded finished with 'make' and 'make install'.  I
then deleted all the .config/anjuta and in the project dir did 'rm -rf
*anjuta*'.

Started up Anjuta, verified it is 2.26.1.0.  Did new project from existing
sources, opened one of the source files and Goto Tag Declaration or Tag
Implementation still does nothing!  What am I missing here?  This used to
work fine!  I have been using Anjuta for 2.5 years now and have never had
this problem.

Ed