Re: [Anjuta-list] ctags

$ ctags --version
Exuberant Ctags 5.7, Copyright (C) 1996-2007 Darren Hiebert
  Compiled: Jun 11 2008, 21:08:30
  Addresses: <dhiebert users sourceforge net>, http://ctags.sourceforge.net
  Optional compiled features: +wildcards, +regex

This is the same as what is on the sourceforge site.  I do not have emacs
installed.  Is there no way to get Anjuta to rebuild it's tags database
for the local project files?