Re: [Anjuta-list] why my autocomplete doesn't work?

Hi!

Am Freitag, den 08.05.2009, 13:14 +0800 schrieb 明覺:
> I want to use the autocomplete function of anjuta, so I made a little
> experiment, in the main.cc,  I first write a function :
> int abcde(){}
> then in main{ }, i typed "ab" and pressed ctrl+enter, but nothing
> appeared. how could i enable this simple autocomplete function? if
> anjuta can support autocomplete for gtkmm library, that would be
> perfect, could it?
> thanks

Are you using 2.26.x? It should scan the symbols of your project and you
should see them in the "Symbols" tab (I won't work if you have no
project open).

Second, autocomplete only works starting from the third character, so
"ab" will never work, try "abc" instead. Anyway, it also works
automatically so you don't need ctrl+enter usually.

Anjuta will also autocomplete gtkmm but the drawback here is that the
current autocompletion logic doesn't get all this OOo stuff correctly,
so button->sh<complete> won't extend to button->show(), yet. We are
working on it.