[Anjuta-list] why my autocomplete doesn't work?

I want to use the autocomplete function of anjuta, so I made a little
experiment, in the main.cc,  I first write a function :
int abcde(){}
then in main{ }, i typed "ab" and pressed ctrl+enter, but nothing
appeared. how could i enable this simple autocomplete function? if
anjuta can support autocomplete for gtkmm library, that would be
perfect, could it?
thanks

--
My platform is Gnu/Linux Debian-sid-amd64 Gnome Mozilla
Gmail/Evolution Gtkmm/Clutter Scim Totem Pidgin.