Re: [Anjuta-list] why my autocomplete doesn't work?

Hi,
 edit ->preferences ->common,there is a tab page named "shortcuts".
oh,it also confuse me now.I have the same problem.sorry.
it seems that only my callback functions can display by autocomplete.
Anyone help?

在2009-05-08,"明覺" <shi minjue gmail com> 写道: