[Anjuta-list] editor code commenting

Hi, I'm using Anjuta 2.24.2 which the version available in Debian
testing (Squeeze). I notice that editor code commenting, a feature I
used a lot is now missing. I also noticed that the Scintilla editor is
no longer available in the Debian package (for that I have already
contributed to the Debian bug report).

My question is: Is editor code commenting a feature available only in
the Scintilla editor?

In case the feature is not clearly identified by readers, let me
explain it. It is that feature that allows selecting several lines of
code, then going to Edit menu and selecting something like comment,
put away all selected lines by commenting them. Now the menu option is
no longer available to me and, even though it still shows in Edit ->
Preferences -> General -> Shortcuts, assigning a shortcut to it and
using it has no effect.

--
Bruno Schneider
http://www.dcc.ufla.br/~bruno/