Re: [Anjuta-list] open a document

Hi,

ginzzer a écrit :
Yes. The problem is after I reinstall everything (autoconf, automake,
autogen and so on). The system doesn't see intltool.m4, I have to copy
that to where aclocal installed.

Your system looks quite strange. /usr/share/aclocal is a standard location for intltool.m4, I don't have to do anything to get it here.

Oh my gosh, I really have no idea what's going on with my linux! Surely,
I set PKG_CONFIG_PATH to :/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib, still no
good. I also try to uninstall the glib and reinstall the old version by
yum install glib, still don't work.

I'm really impress to see how much effort you need to get one program working. I haven't get all these troubles, I hope your case is quite uncommon.

These, for glib, anjuta needs 2.16 isn't it available with your system ? You need to install the development package, I suppose they are named glib-devel or something similar. It includes all include files moreover you should get a file in /usr/lib/pkgconfig named glib-2.0.pc. It is this file which is checked to see if you have glib installed or not.

Then, you can compile glib from source but it will give more troubles. By default glib will be installed in /usr/local/lib, so you need to set PKG_CONFIG_PATH to usr/local/lib/pkgconfig but no need to add /usr/lib