Re: [Anjuta-list] open a document

Hi,

ginzzer a écrit :
I have anjuta 2.27.3.0 installed. I created a c++ project for test, I
can build the project without problem now.

Good news but have you found why it was not working before ?

But when I click the [File]
tab, choose main.cc and click right-button of mouse, then choose open,
it suppose to be shown in the editor, right?

Yes, you can just double click on the file too.

But nothing shown! I don't even see the editor. What's going on with this?

If you click File->New do you get an editor though ?

Then, Anjuta uses the mime type of each file to know how to open it. In order to use the editor you need to have file with one of the following mime type:
SupportedMimeTypes=text/*,text/source,application/x-perl,application/x-python,application/x-shellscript,application/x-php,application/x-java,application/x-javascript,application/x-ruby,application/x-m4,application/x-reject,application/xml,application/xslt+xml,text/html,application/javascript,application/x-glade

It is defined in the document manager plugin. (in /usr/local/lib/anjuta/anjuta-document-manager.plugin)