Re: [Anjuta-list] open a document

on 29/6/2009 12:57:06, Sébastien Granjoux <seb sfo free fr> wrote:
Re: [Anjuta-list] open a document
> Hi,
>
> ginzzer a écrit :
> > I have anjuta 2.27.3.0 installed. I created a c++ project for test, I
> > can build the project without problem now.
>
> Good news but have you found why it was not working before ?
Yes. The problem is after I reinstall everything (autoconf, automake,
autogen and so on). The system doesn't see intltool.m4, I have to copy
that to where aclocal installed.

> > But when I click the [File]
> > tab, choose main.cc and click right-button of mouse, then choose open,
> > it suppose to be shown in the editor, right?
>
> Yes, you can just double click on the file too.

The problem is the first time the GTKsourceview didn't install properly.
So I have to reinstall the anjuta with GTKsourceview on. I also have the
subversion option choosen. But for installing subversion, it requires to
install some dependencies which need glib2.x installed. So I upgrade my
glib to 2.20.4 by compiling the source with default prefix. After that I
reboot the system, and when I try to build the anjuta project, it shows

**Error**: You must have `glib' installed.
You can get it from: ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk

Oh my gosh, I really have no idea what's going on with my linux! Surely,
I set PKG_CONFIG_PATH to :/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib, still no
good. I also try to uninstall the glib and reinstall the old version by
yum install glib, still don't work.