Re: [Anjuta-list] error to compile a c++ project

Hi,

ginzzer a écrit :
There are two intltool.m4 in my system
/usr/share/aclocal/intltool.m4
/usr/local/share/aclocal/intltool.m4

I use diff tool to compare them and find that they are different. And in
the /usr/share/aclocal/intltool.m4, no IT_PROG_INTLTOOL([0.35.0]) is
found. In the second intltool.m4, I see this line

dnl IT_PROG_INTLTOOL([MINIMUM-VERSION], [no-xml])

but it show MINIMUM-VERSION instead of 0.35.0, so should I change this
to 0.35.0 or something else?

No, normally you don't need to change anything yourself. It's a rather a problem of your distribution.

The line you have found is a comment (start with dnl), so changing it will not do anything.

In my file, the line doing the check is few lines afterward:
test "$INTLTOOL_APPLIED_VERSION_AS_INT" -ge $INTLTOOL_REQUIRED_VERSION_AS_INT" || ...

This is a shell script, so you can check how is computed INTLTOOL_REQUIRED_VERSION_AS_INT and INTLTOOL_APPLIED_VERSION_AS_INT and see the test failed.