Re: [Anjuta-list] error to compile a c++ project

There are two intltool.m4 in my system

/usr/share/aclocal/intltool.m4
/usr/local/share/aclocal/intltool.m4

I use diff tool to compare them and find that they are different. And in
the /usr/share/aclocal/intltool.m4, no IT_PROG_INTLTOOL([0.35.0]) is
found. In the second intltool.m4, I see this line

dnl IT_PROG_INTLTOOL([MINIMUM-VERSION], [no-xml])

but it show MINIMUM-VERSION instead of 0.35.0, so should I change this
to 0.35.0 or something else?

--
ginzzer <ginzzer gmail com >