Re: [Anjuta-list] error to compile a c++ project

Hi,

ginzzer a écrit :
I have installed anjuta  2.27.*(unstable version), I create a new
project for c++, when I build the project, it shows

"configure: error: Your intltool is too old. You need intlttol 0.35.0 or
later." However, I have installed 0.40.x version which can be checked by intltool-update --version
If I remove everything within "if test -n "0.35.0"; then" in configurate,
then it goes without any problem. But how to solve that problem
permanently?

That's problably the IT_PROG_INTLTOOL which is not defined correctly on your system.

In the configure.ac template you have
IT_PROG_INTLTOOL([0.35.0])
It means that we check for intltool version 0.35.0 or above. So it should work on your system. It's working here and I have intltool 0.40.6

You can look at the macro definition normally in /usr/share/aclocal/intltool.m4.