Re: [Anjuta-list] anjuta 2.24.1 no linker flags in Target properties

Hi!

What kind of build system are you using? If you use autotools, the
advanced page should be filled if the makefile could be parsed correctly
(but it could also be in the group options, at the lower end of the
project window, depending on where you added it to the Makefile.am).