Re: [Anjuta-list] anjuta 2.24.1 no linker flags in Target properties

Hi,

John Mills пишет:
 > Anjuta 2.24.1 on Ubuntu Intrepid. anjuta --version  "GNOME anjuta 2.24.1"
 > Installed with aptitude from the Ubuntu repositories.
 > i   anjuta
 > i A anjuta-common
 >
 > ----------------------------
 >
 > I need to add an additional -l<lib> flag to my linker flags.
 > However when I select the top target in the left pane Project view, get
 > Target Properties and click the "Advanced" button to see the "Advanced
 > options" dialog, all the fields ("C compiler flags", etc) are blank.

Yes, that's the default situation.

Question:
 > When I compile the existing project, I see linker flags (like
 > "-lSDL_image") on the command line in the Messages pane.
 > So the "Advanced options" dialog is not showing me the current
 > compile/link options of my project.

Those are added as packages in project properties.

 > Question:
 > If I add another linker flag in the Advanced options dialog, I don't
 > know whether it will add it (good) or replace what's there (not so
 > good).

It will do good, sure. Add -l<lib>, and if needed -L/path and -I/path.
If the library you need has a package config file namelib.pc, default
location /usr/lib/pkgconfig, you can add it through project properties.

 > Should I Import the existing project in order to get the project wizard
 > again?Question:
 > Should I upgrade? I like to use only Ubuntu packages.

For this to work you do not need to upgrade.

Best regards,

Konstantin Kozlov