Re: [Anjuta-list] Editor tabs out of order when restarting

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 21:16:28 +0200
Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> > 1) When restarting Anjuta, with the same project as before, the editor
> > tabs seem to change order (not the tabulator, but the file tabs!). In
> > particular one (just the one I edit most, and probably the first one I
> > opened) changes position each time. Is this avoidable?
>
> Would be nice if you create a bug-report for this on bugzilla.gnome.org,
> preferable giving some more information about the expected/real position
> and if it happens every time.

Ok. I'll try to make a record of the positions at closing and reopening.
It does happen each time though.

> > 2) When changing the version in the Project/Properties, only AC_INIT
> > is changed in configure.in, which makes, eg., the tarball package
> > have the wrong version. I'm not sure if this is possible, but I
> > believe the first version gets assigned to VERSION. Can we replace
> > the second with just the variable?
>
> Well, the configure.ac parser is not really clever. We are working on a
> new project management that does thing better hopefully but this will
> take some time.

Ok... No problem. Not all projects have two lines with the version in it.

As I said, these are not really bugs, just minor annoyances.

Cheers,
John