Re: [Anjuta-list] Editor tabs out of order when restarting

Hi!

> 1) When restarting Anjuta, with the same project as before, the editor
> tabs seem to change order (not the tabulator, but the file tabs!). In
> particular one (just the one I edit most, and probably the first one I
> opened) changes position each time. Is this avoidable?

Would be nice if you create a bug-report for this on bugzilla.gnome.org,
preferable giving some more information about the expected/real position
and if it happens every time.

> 2) When changing the version in the Project/Properties, only AC_INIT is
> changed in configure.in, which makes, eg., the tarball package have the
> wrong version. I'm not sure if this is possible, but I believe the first
> version gets assigned to VERSION. Can we replace the second with just the
> variable?

Well, the configure.ac parser is not really clever. We are working on a
new project management that does thing better hopefully but this will
take some time.