[Anjuta-list] Editor tabs out of order when restarting

Hello people,

I've been playing around for a while now and I'm really starting to
appreciate all the work that went into the program!

I have only two minor items which nag me a little:

1) When restarting Anjuta, with the same project as before, the editor
tabs seem to change order (not the tabulator, but the file tabs!). In
particular one (just the one I edit most, and probably the first one I
opened) changes position each time. Is this avoidable?

2) When changing the version in the Project/Properties, only AC_INIT is
changed in configure.in, which makes, eg., the tarball package have the
wrong version. I'm not sure if this is possible, but I believe the first
version gets assigned to VERSION. Can we replace the second with just the
variable?

AC_INIT(configure.in, 0.9.14)
AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(imed, 0.9.13)

Thanks,