Re: [Anjuta-list] shift in debug trace

Thanks Sébastien for the quick answer.

I had already tried to add -O0 manually in the Makefile, but I missed the fact that I had to substitute in so many places:
   $(CPPFLAGS)
   $(tangerine_CXXFLAGS)                tangerine is the prog's name
   $(CXXFLAGS)

It works if I set the 3 flags with -O0
When I modify the properties of tangerine in Anjuta's GUI (Parametres du compilateur ->Drapeaux du compilateur C++) with -g -O0, it only affects $(tangerine_CXXFLAGS) in the Makefile. But $(CPPFLAGS) and $(CXXFLAGS) keep a -O2 reference which forces code optimization.

I would like to set it up properly with the GUI because every time I add a module, the Makefile is regenerated. Am I doing something wrong, or should Anjuta also modify the 2 other compiler flags?

Also I would like to move my executable to another directory after each link. Can I do this with the GUI? I added it manually to the Makefile, but as before, it is overwritten each time I add a new module.

Regards

Michel