Re: [Anjuta-list] shift in debug trace

Hi Michel,

Michel Royer a écrit :
I have a shift between the source and the actual code being executed when I trace step by step in Anjuta 2.4.1. After stopping at a breakpoint, it goes in what looks like a for loop, but there is no loop at this location in the source. It's probably an optimization issue. I added -O0 to the compiler flags in the properties, but still the same. Also when I put the mouse cursor over a local variable i, it says: i=<value optimized out> which confirms my guess.
What precaution should I should take before debugging?

It really looks like your program is still compiled with optimization. You can try to load it with gdb alone to see if you get the same problem.

Then, using -O0 should be enough, so perhaps this switch has not been taken into account in the compilation. You could check if you see it in CFLAGS variables in Makefiles.