Re: [Anjuta-list] shift in debug trace

Hi Michel,

Michel Royer a écrit :
I would like to set it up properly with the GUI because every time I add a module, the Makefile is regenerated. Am I doing something wrong, or should Anjuta also modify the 2 other compiler flags?

I think the right solution is to run configure with 'CFLAGS=-g -O0', to set CFLAGS for all executable in your project. In the latest version, it is possible to do this from the GUI.

Else, I think it will work if you modify the Makefile.am instead of the Makefile.

Also I would like to move my executable to another directory after each link. Can I do this with the GUI?

No. But you can install your executable which basically will put it in another directory.

Then, again I think you can put some custom rules in Makefile.am to do this.

I added it manually to the Makefile, but as before, it is overwritten each time I add a new module.

Yes, you shouldn't change the Makefile in an autotools project unless you just want to do a quick check, instead change the Makefile.am.