[Anjuta-list] Linking to shared objects in your project

Hi,
   I am playing about with anjuta (from svn) and I can't figure out how
to link to a shared object within the project to the executable.

I create a new target and select shared library, libxxx.la. I can then
compile this and libtool generates a shared object for me.

However when I try to compile the project with the the newly created
shared object it fails. This seems to be because my executable is not
linking against the .so in the project.

George