Re: [Anjuta-list] Enable Debugging for hello world project

Hi,

Grizzly(Francis Smit) a écrit :
Hmmm how do you tell anjuta to use those options or do you edit the make
files to do it in which case where do you put the flags

You can put this option in configure (running "configure 'CFLAGS=-O0 -g'"). I'm afraid that Anjuta 2.4 hasn't any GUI for doing such thing.

But I have done this and committed it a few weeks ago, so it will be ready for the next gnome release. You can try the svn version if you don't want to wait.