Re: [Anjuta-list] Enable Debugging for hello world project

Thank you for your help. This is the feature that I'm talking about and I
have enabled that feature using your instructions. It loaded properly.
However, I am having trouble having the debugger stop at the breakpoint
properly. Is this something that I would have to check with gdb
documentations/support?