Re: [Anjuta-list] Enable Debugging for hello world project

In the edit->preferences->installed plugins menu just enable the
"Debugger" plugin.
That's the only thing you have to do to get the "Debug" menu. Then you
can adjust your settings there, depending on your project.
I hope, I haven't misunderstood something, and that's the "debugging
feature" you are asking about.

Best regards,
Danail Nedyalkov