[Anjuta-list] How can I change the standard $HOME/.anjuta user settings folder in order to have two independent IDEs?

I want to make two small plugins for Anjuta with Anjuta and I want to use the debugger while using the plugins. I've installed the distro rpm (Fedora 8) and a local $HOME/anjuta-build "test" copy. I've changed the project variables to install the plugin directly to the local copy. But I can't start the both IDEs simultaneously, i.e. I can't debug the plugin, because both use the same /.anjuta/ settings.
So, can I use another user specific folder for the local copy and where can I customize that, or what are the other ways to debug plugins?

Thank you in Advance!

Best,
Danail Nedyalkov