Re: [Anjuta-list] is there any differ viewer for anjuta's subversion plugin

Hi!

Am Mittwoch, den 16.01.2008, 15:36 +0800 schrieb Yuan Jiang:
> When use anjuta's subversion plugin, the diff utility just show the
> results as the original diff text.
> Is the any good graphic diff viewer for it?

No yet, but there is some diff viewer for GNOME (forgot the name) which
we might integrate in a latter stage. I think it need python, so we have
to wait for Sébastien to finish the python bindings (some time in the
far future).