[Anjuta-list] 2 Newbie questions

Hi,

I'm looking at Anjuta (2.2.0 on Ubuntu) for use in a project,
and I have two newbie questions:

1) I tried creating a new project from existing sources, and
the path name that I browsed to included a file with a space
in the name. It gave me two pop-up box errors:
Cannot open "Media"
Cannot open "Core"
The directory name with a space is "Media Core".
Is this fixed in a later version of Anjuta?

2) I added a new project from existing sources, built it (it
reported that it was up-to-date, which is correct). I now want
to debug it, but there is no "Debug" menu on the menu bar.
How do I debug it?

Thanks,

John Gateley <gateley jriver com>