Re: [Anjuta-list] 2 Newbie questions

Hi John,

John Gateley a écrit :
1) I tried creating a new project from existing sources, and
the path name that I browsed to included a file with a space
in the name. It gave me two pop-up box errors:
Cannot open "Media"
Cannot open "Core"
The directory name with a space is "Media Core".
Is this fixed in a later version of Anjuta?

I have just tried and I think it's not fixed in the latest version. You can add a bug report in bugzilla. I will try to look at this though.

2) I added a new project from existing sources, built it (it
reported that it was up-to-date, which is correct). I now want
to debug it, but there is no "Debug" menu on the menu bar.
How do I debug it?

You need to have the debugger plugin loaded. I don't remember where it is though. (Edit->Preferences->General->Plugin in the latest version but I think this has changed).