Re: [Anjuta-list] C++ bindings to anjuta

Hi,

German Diago Gomez a écrit :
I think that it's needed to be able to write C++/python anjuta plugins. This
way you'll get more contributors.

I'm working a part of my time on a python debugger plugin (using winpdb). This plugin is itself written in python and I have written some python bindings. So, I have already written a Anjuta plugin in python.

My main goal is to write this debugger not really the bindings, so these bindings are far from complete. But, as the debugger has a quite complex interface, I have probably get most of the difficulties. I hope that wrapping the remaining function shouldn't be very difficult.

Then, I have changed again the interface function of the debugger, so I need to update the bindings.

Anyway, you can get the current code here:
http://anjuta.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/anjuta/libanjuta-python/

I have not abandoned this project, but I'm currently fixing small things in Anjuta and I will probably rename a few interface function. So I haven't changed the python plugin code recently.