Re: [Anjuta-list] C++ bindings to anjuta

Hi!

Well, I once started C++ bindings for libanjuta but this became a bit
difficult because there is the need to wrap all the interfaces and I
failed to do that automatically. The code is here, though I guess it
does not build:
http://anjuta.cvs.sourceforge.net/anjuta/libanjutamm-new/

Anyway, Sébastien was working on Python bindings and I personally think
that this is the prefered way to write plugins. Maybe he can give you
some status.