[Anjuta-list] C++ bindings to anjuta

Hello. I would like to contribute to the anjuta project a plugin for python/c++
interoperability, for automatic connection of signals in gtkmm and for unit
testing with the boost.test framework, but I'd like
to do all this in C++.
Could you tell me when will be possible to write anjuta plugins in C++? I could
go
my own with my own framework, but makes no sense to me since I could improve
anjuta instead of going my own.
I think that it's needed to be able to write C++/python anjuta plugins. This
way
you'll get more contributors. Thanks for your time.