[Anjuta-list] Build order

Following on from my first question, I now have a problem where the main
executable is trying to get built before the library. This means that if
I do a clean and then a build it will always fail first time round.
Second time, because I haven't halted on errors the project will build
fine, as the shared object is now built and in the correct place.

I would have thought that it would automatically build the libraries
first, however this does not seem to be the case.

So can you specify the build order so the libraries are built first.

George