Re: [Anjuta-list] anjuta\gtkmm\c++

Hi!

Am Dienstag, den 02.12.2008, 10:56 -0800 schrieb UnoSD:
> i tried looking to the
> "programming with gtkmm..." but also the example make me some error
> because
> there is no glade in the example and i don't know how to put it...

There is
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/chapter-libglademm.html

Sorry, this list is not about solving programming problems but about
solving problems with anjuta in general. Please *read* the whole book to
get started, it will explain lots of things that are important for gtkmm
programming.