Re: [Anjuta-list] anjuta\gtkmm\c++

Hi!

That won't work if you don't call glade_signal_autoconnect() or similar.
Anyway, Gtkmm handles this in different ways (and you shouldn't call Gtk
+ methods linke gtk_main_quit() in gtkmm code.

I think you should read
http://www.gtkmm.org/docs/gtkmm-2.4/docs/tutorial/html/index.html
first which should solve most gtkmm programming problems.