Re: [Anjuta-list] inserting newline takes a long time

Johannes Schmid schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Anjuta calculates the indentation for the next line when you press
> enter. There may be some situations where the algorithm is not very
> clever and thus searches around a lot in the file.

It gets worse the longer Anjuta runs. Restarting Anjuta every or every
other day seems OK as a workaround.
It seems the problem si worse in C source files than in C++ files. Maybe
it's just that I currently make more edits to the C file than my C++
files and the more I edit the slower it gets.

Philipp