Re: [Anjuta-list] inserting newline takes a long time

Hi Philipp!

> It gets worse the longer Anjuta runs. Restarting Anjuta every or every
> other day seems OK as a workaround.
> It seems the problem si worse in C source files than in C++ files. Maybe
> it's just that I currently make more edits to the C file than my C++
> files and the more I edit the slower it gets.

Could you please file a bug at bugzilla.gnome.org (product: anjuta)? It
would be great if you could add a source file that causes the problem as
a test case together with the line number where the newline handling is bad.

This way it won't get lost!

Thanks,