Re: [Anjuta-list] Thanks for Anjuta!

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Volz a écrit :
I found a way to reproduce it.
- Loaded my project
- Set a breakpoint
- Started my application with the debugger
- did some debugging
- set another breakpoint
- did a "clear all breakpoints" while my application is running
I get on the terminal (gdb running) very often:
** (anjuta:13602): WARNING **: Cancel command c14, program running
** (anjuta:13602): WARNING **: Cancel command c14, program running
** (anjuta:13602): WARNING **: Cancel command c14, program running
It doesn't crash. It simply hangs in an infinite loop printing that
message.

Are you able to reproduce this problem?

Yes, it's a bug in my code. Then, it's better to report this in bugzilla (which doesn't respond currently !). But thanks already to report this, I will try to fix it this week.